Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Come Together!

October is "Save the Ta-Ta's" month! That is right, Breast Cancer Awareness is here and is in full swing, so spread the word, the knowledge and the power to beat breast cancer!

On a different note October is going to be hectic month for me! I have more than I can handle so don't be surprised if you don't hear from hear me that much! I have a few Mid-terms, Flag Football, Co-ed Softball, Homecoming, Working out, Halloween, and some other things I'm juggling that are taking up my time! Speaking of working out......anyone know of any arm exercises? I mean good ones to slender the arm, not bulk up.

I also have a hilarious story for you all......I don't mean to give off too much information  here but it is quite funny.

So last week I decided I wanted a Brazilian wax.........if you don't know what that is, google it. I was mortified by thinking a stranger would do this so I went to Sally Beauty Supply and tried to this myself.......Never in my life have I felt the pain I did!! After 2 or 3 shots of Bourbon I tried to some more......I decided that is one area of my body I could not do!!haha! I called and made an appointment at a Day Spa that is known to do a good job....last Friday the job was complete and not near the amount of pain! I have never been so embarrassed though! But overall I am extremely happy I did this, and have booked another appt for later in the month!

I know some of you are wondering what I have been so secretive about and as much as I would love to tell you but I can't! Everything is working out good, not exactly the way I want nor the speed I want things to progress at, however if I have learned anything, it is all good things come with patience. I just hope I'm not setting myself up for a major fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment