Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I exhaled!

Warning: this post is very scattered!

So when I just thought everything was going well, I took a breath. I sprained my ankle last Friday night and had a swollen, bruised, painful ankle all day on Saturday. To remind you, Saturday was the showdown between Bama and Ole Miss. I walked around ALL day and night in cowboy boots.......at least they were cute and actually didn't feel too bad.  However Sunday morning, it was hard to take my boot off with the sleeve brace I had on. Now that I have an air cast on for a week, it looks like no working out for me! This...... could be the death of me

This weekend it looks like I might spend my time at a Hunting/Camp House or the Lake House with a couple of friends. I think were going to watch the games on Saturday and grill out! YAY!!

It is now the middle/late of October and it feels like June, I am so NOT happy about this! I love Summer and all, but the clothing choices for Fall and the temperature outside are NOT matching!! GRRRR!!!

I would like to quote Ms. Meredith Grey yet again.
"My point is this... Whoever said what you don't know can't hurt you was a complete and total moron. Because for most people I know, not knowing is the WORST feeling in the world."
I believe this quote would sum up one aspect of my life. Not knowing is the worst, actually setting yourself up for pain might be the worst. Either way, I'm totally confused. I should know more than anyone, you can't change another person's will. I should have left things alone and I didn't. Back to friends we go!!

There is no word on what I will be for Halloween this year, and yes, it's like in 10 days. Can I just say that I'm really not in the mood this year? It's very unlike me. In fact, It's down right weird. I am going to blame the weather and the lack of Halloween festivities.

Some things I'm loving at the moment!

yes, I may just be obsessed with this show, I mean I love a good mystery! I love reading people! How have I missed this show in the Past?

 I have two words: COCONUT DREAMS! I am cursing my evil mother for introducing these to me. They taste just like Girl Scout cookies! I mean I'm trying to fit into all my jeans comfortably and these might prevent me from doing that!

Oh, you didn't think I could leave out my boys could you? Cole Hamels, Chase Utley, David Robertson, Brett Gardner, Nick Swisher, Phil Hughes..........In case your not as baseball boy crazy as I am, those are all players from my favorite two teams......Phillies and the Yankees. I'm an ever so popular southern girl during baseball season........NOT!! However I do get kudos points for watching and knowing about baseball!
I am straight up obsessed with these boots! Steve Madden had them in the Fall line last year as well as this year! They are called the Intyce Boots. I want this pair. In this color. In a size 8. Anyone that is reading this and wants me to melt in front of them, should buy me a pair of these.

Since my social and love life have been on the rocks lately, I have found myself with a lot of pent up energy that is very negative. What do i do when i have negative energy? Listen to music and work out......I'm ALWAYS obsessed with this though!!!It looks like it may be Friday or Saturday before I can even power walk, but I'm pretty sure I will power walk my legs off the first chance I get! What will I be listening to?
1. Kashmir-Zepplin
2. Voodoo Child-Jimi Hendrix Experience
3. Psycho Killer- Talking heads
4. Sympathy for the Devil-Rolling Stones
5. You Oughta know- Alanis Morissette

SUSHI!!!! I have been CRAVING it almost all the time!!! Anyone want to take me on a date for Sushi, Sake, and Sports?


Don't feel too sorry for me, ya'll forget I now have acquired a bounce factor of a trampoline, plus this IS me to a "T"



Hope y'all have a great rest of the week!!MUAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment