Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hoping, Wishing, Waiting

I think all I do is hope, wish and wait. I'm waiting for the next chapter of my life to start. I'm wishing that I wouldn't make some of the decisions I make. I'm hoping that what I'm doing right now sets my life up the way I want it to be. I'm hoping the decisions I might make in the next few days do not leave me wishing I had made others. I just hope I don't do anything to wreck what could potentially be a good thing for me. It looks like I gotta have a little faith.


So this might be my only post this week! I have some of the girls coming up for the Florida game. I have so much to do before Friday! I have one person who is suppose to arrive early Friday, so my apartment and cooking will have to be finished Thursday night! I'm sooooo excited to see everyone! I have probably the most awesome outfit to wear Friday night, I'm super excited! Saturday is a little different because the weather is going to be so unpredictable. I ordered a dress that I don't think I can wear on Saturday.......ugh, wasted money! I am back to ground zero as far as game day is concerned! NEED HELP!!! anyway, I'm curious to see how the weekend goes, and it has nothing to do with the outcome of the game! anyway pray everything goes in my favor!  I hope everyone has an awesome week and weekend!


Roll Tide and when your praying for me, could you add Ole Miss in there too? Hotty Toddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment