Monday, November 1, 2010

Sick and Shopping, but NOT Sick of Shopping!

I am alive, BARELY, but I'm alive! So I suffer from a Halloween curse, I'm not joking! I get sick about every Halloween. I thought I was going to skip it this year......then last Thursday morning I woke up and my throat hurt and I was all stuffy. I did not dodge the Halloween curse this year, however I did celebrate with my bestest Som-Som.  I didn't have class last Thursday or Friday due to class cancellations and Fall break so I headed home for a day of shopping!! This is the first time in a while I have not been on any appetite pills in a while. Lets just say I can tell a difference, I have always been a size 4-6 in most jeans and dresses, now I starting seeing myself in a size 6-8. I am not HAPPY about that size 8. However both of the jeans below are a size 6.....I'm just use to wearing a size 4 in these particular brands.
That is right! My Mommy bought me the Steve Madden boots that I have been 'MAD' over for the past year!! She also got me the rest of the clothes! I wore the boots on Saturday and didn't want to take them off! I will say I was slightly disappointed when I tried them on......I thought they would be darker, then Mom knowing everything told me since they are real leather the boots will get darker with age! SCORE!!

As far as my life is going, this is how I feel about my love life......he is so hot then he gets ice cold.

Hot N Cold

Katy Perry | Myspace Music Videos


I just looked at the weather this week.......FALL is finally arriving! This weekend I plan switch out my closets from Spring/Summer to Fall/Winter! I also plan to switch from my quilt to my down comforter! I am so excited, I get a change!

A band I'm totally obsessing over right now: Mumford & Son's!!






I kinda just stumbled across this band. A sorority sister of mine spent some time in Scotland about 2 month ago, they are all the rage over there.......then I mentioned them to some friends here and very few have heard about them but the one's who have are in LOVE!!! The lyrics, the writing is just so deeply incredible. The vision this band has is nothing else out there right now! I can honestly say this band and Vampire Weekend might be the only music that has been made in the last 5 to 10 years I'm just blown away with. I'm very curious to see what the future holds for them.

Can i just say how pitiful I am when I am sick!?  I want nothing but to curl up on the couch, watch fun movies, and I want my momma! I am such a baby! I first and foremost want my mom then it goes to whoever will take care of me! haha!  Even Bro picks up on it. Let's just say last year he had to go out in the middle of the night and get me popsicles!! All I have to say is Good Luck to my future husband! I swear I can take some physical pain but being sick is not up my alley!

I hope this week goes by fast, please hope that I get better!

1 comment:

  1. Fun post! Mumford & Sons is quite possibly the best obsession you may ever have. :)

    Sorry about being sick, watch some good movies while you're curled up on the couch.

    ReplyDelete