Monday, April 5, 2010

getting in the grind

Sorry guys and gals, it's almost been a week since ya'll have gotten an update but this little bee has been BUSY!! I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter. I went home to my family on friday after classes and spent the entire weekend with them, then had to drive back yesterday afternoon and unload my car, work out,  decorate my room for spring and summer ( can't wait to post pictures!)

I'm hoping these next few weeks fly by fast, I'm sick of school!  I'm also not so happy with the pollen, my dad washed my car yesterday and by 10 30 a.m. this morning my car was yellow........it's usually white! It's so pretty outside and warm all I want to do is lay out! maybe this weekend I will get a chance? however, its bathing suit season and I am not to my goal and the stair master machiney thing and crunches only become harder and harder to face every morning! Any plastic surgeons out there want some pro-bono work?

No comments:

Post a Comment