Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm bored!

Okay so It's Saturday night and I am home doing absolutely nothing! I have however been quite busy today but all in all a great Saturday! So like I have said in previous posts, I am trying soooo incredibly hard not to spend money.........I should say my parents spending money on me! I really want to stop spending money on objects and spend money on experience. I have found this incredibly hard since I adore objects and love them sooo much!! I now find it a huge tease whenever walking through a department store! My mom and I went shopping today and I wanted a purse sooo bad but I wasn't about to let my mother spend almost a hundred dollars on this incredibly amazing Spring/Summer bag! I know a hundred is really not all that bad but like I said I'm really trying to not use their hard earned money on such things, but this is the little pretty I have had my eye on for about a month or so

yes, Jessica Simpson knew she made a sweet decision when asked by some of her designing crew if she wanted her name on this cutie, maybe that is why she called it her "Sweetness bag" I also have LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the bag in her Daisy yellow color! I have been wanting for 2 years a yellow purse! But me trying to stay practical and think of what my wardrobe would match with it, I may have to go with the above color.  Miss Jessica also makes a clutch that is made with this floral print and it runs about $45.  I have yet to see the clutch in a store but her website offers it. 

Have I also mentioned A-day is next Saturday and I have yet to decide on a cute sundress number? I am so ready to see my friends and for them to visit, and the next weekend I may or may not be going to the beach......it just depends if a few things fall into place! Tomorrow starts back my stricter diet, I am now forced to think of wearing a two piece in front of people so it looks like the gym, magical creams to get rid of cellulite under my booty and no carbs......isn't life fair? I also am going to the beach the very begining of June for a week with my mom and her sisters so it looks like I will be saving every dime for that if shopping the COACH, POLO, and BANANA REPUBLIC outlets are what I want to do! Did I also mention how much I would love some Wayfarers? yea I know, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT.  Give me some slack, I was just shopping in stores today, it's still all so fresh on my mind. What kind of Spring/Summer purses are ya'll carrying this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment