Monday, April 19, 2010

Time flies when your having fun!

        I think I may be one of the busiest people I know! Last week, I was cleaning, working out, going to class, catching up with homework, shopping, working, going to tan, doing laundry and everything in between! The girls came up this past weekend and like always, we had a blast! I just love them! I feel so blessed! I attended Ole Miss for a few years and found some incredible life long friends and when I came here to Alabama I found some as well.  I do have to say, my bama gals and I see more often because they are not all married yet and some are still taking college classes like me.  I just hate the fact they are taking these classes at other universities or they have jobs outside of Tuscaloosa. I cannot wait to finish it all up and move.  
         I thought I would share some before and after pic's of my new organized closet that took two days to accomplish!


        so you get the idea that it was MESSY!!  and just like magic here is the new organized, clean closet.............for now!

so now you understand why it took two days to complete!  It's been a long day and tomorrow my Dad is coming in town and I am sick so my bed is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment