Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm so Ready! and

      I have said time and time again that Summer is my favorite season!! I get so excited thinking about playing tennis, laying on a beach, laying by the pool, attending baseball games, trips to the lake, fishing, having cook-outs, sun dresses, and gorgeous sunsets! I can only think of 3 things I dislike about Summer, Mosquitoes, the horrid heat (sweating when I'm dressed up, Eeeewww) and that the season doesn't last longer! I'm just so ready for all the fun to start!
      I'm also ready for 2 movies to come out!! I AM PUMPED!!




and of course the movie every girl is anticipating..........thats right plan for a girl's night now complete with dressing up, dining, and after the movie a fun night sipping martini's and cosmo's!!

     




Eat, Pray, and Love looks so good! I have always wanted to just kind of drop everything that is going on in life and just live. I'm talking enjoying food and not thinking of how many hours on the eliptical I am going to have to work to take it off, I'm talking enjoying and not regretting.  I want to travel for about 2 years and do nothing but experience LIFE. I want to do this while I'm young and still making life changing decisions.  My mother has always said to me "Do everything you have ever wanted to do before you get married and have children." The older I get, the more and more I realize this statement is so incredibly true. 
 
 I think back to what my parents have taught me and the lessons I have learned on my own (it seems those are the ones I cherish the most) and I feel that you can't make anyone happy until you are happy with yourself.  I also feel that you can't settle down with someone until you are through chasing after everything you want. 

       That said, I hope everyone enjoys the weekend! I know I will be working out, laying by the pool, reading "Eat, Pray, Love," and .................

No comments:

Post a Comment