Monday, August 16, 2010

“Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time"

     The Law of Constant Change states that everything in our life is in constant change, constantly in the process of becoming something else. Nothing stays exactly as it is. Nothing. Movement and change constitute the reality of our being.
     I am changing, my taste in life is changing. I have always questioned and challenged most of what I have been told. I love to read lyrics and set my own ideas about what the song really means, I love to look at a painting and wonder what the artist was thinking while painting, I love people with passion. I have discovered the people with the most passion are the craziest, disorderly, and interesting in this world. These people are the painters, the writers, the musicians, the architects, the designers, and etc. These intriguing people are not the ones who fit in with the rest of society........because they are too busy creating it. These people see color, not just black and white. These people don't care if what they think is the popular choice, they just know it's the right one. I hope if I don't fit into this category already, one day I just might!

Here are some paintings I'm obsessed with at the moment! This one is Claude Monet

The next are Van Gogh paintings, I just ordered Starry Night Over the Rhone. I already have the other 2

and last but not least here is Gustav Klimt, Tree of Life. 
 Yes, I just ordered this one as well! And I have 3 records coming my way as well. Talking Heads, Little Creatures, Elton John Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, and Simon and Garfunkel Greatest hits. THANK YOU MOM, you're the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment