Thursday, November 18, 2010

Football with Thanksgiving and Christmas Thrown In!

Hey Ya'll!

So a lot has been happening and Blogging has fallen short on my To-Do lists. If you don't know me, I'm huge on To-Do lists! I can't live without them.
Another thing falling short on my To-Do list is working out. I am so disappointed in myself! Since my ankle injury I have not been too excited about running and stuff. I haven't been able to wear heels in about a month and it's KILLING me!! Most of my wardrobe and going out clothes revolve around 3 inch beautiful, painful heels.  I go to my orthopedic doctor Friday for a follow up. The last time I was there they found a small bone that was chipped. 
I am also headed home this weekend to celebrate Thanksgiving! I convinced my family that we should have Thanksgiving dinner this weekend since the BIGGEST game of the year is being played in Tuscaloosa the day after Thanksgiving! I have several girls coming up on Thanksgiving afternoon/ night and spending the night so we can enjoy the game on Friday! Pray for us! I also have someone coming in on Wednesday that I am excited to see and we have some plans arranged.

I am so excited to put up my Christmas Tree! I'm either putting it up next Wednesday or Thursday and I might have help! I am so excited! I love watching Christmas movies (especially, Christmas Vacation, Home Alone, and Elf) while decorating and sipping my favorite red wine! My 2 absolute favorite Christmas movies are It's a Wonderful life and  How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I know Christmas movies can be cheesy and annoying but for the most part, I love feeling like a kid. I love curling up on the couch with a classic and a glass of milk and Oreo's. I love a crisp cold nights staring at the lights on the tree. I love wrapping presents, I decorate them so well!
I hope ya'll have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment