Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sick and Cranky is not Appealing

Kleenex, Medicine, Sneezing, Sickness......just a few things I'm tired of!  Football, Working-out, Date Night, Not Being Sick........things I'm looking forward to!

How is this for a diet?
This is all I had yesterday and while it was yummy I started realizing I have NO groceries!!!  MOM, I desperately need you to come to town and help out your favorite college student and buy me some groceries!!! I am Broke!!!

Which comes to my next point: I am tired of being a broke college student!! I have started realizing guys have it MADE!!! I have to pay so much a month just to keep up the beauty routine! I pay for tanning, laser treatments, waxes, make-up, hair products, gym membership, skin care products.........and ya'll this is monthly!! Geeze I should look like a model with all my parents are shelling out!! Needless to say, being sick has made me frustrated!
Not to mention doctors co-pay, medicine.........DUDE!! I now realize why girls never have money and why guys should always pay for dinner, drinks, and entertainment!!!hahahahaha, but seriously!

Some other things:
New show to watch.........The League. It's on FX. 

It's a total guys show, but then again I usually like guys humor.

And yes, I mentioned before 'Date Night'........yes, this chick has a date Friday night, if I'm better! I talked to him tonight and told him I was sick but hope to better by Friday. I will let ya'll know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment