Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Weekly Obsessions!

I started looking back at my posts and realized I become obsessed with something way too easily. Maybe I am just an easy going person who enjoys the simple things in life or maybe I just have good taste........I am going with the later!

My weekly obsessions you should become obsessed with too!

1. SON'S of ANARCHY
 Over a 2 day span I watched the whole second season! (Don't worry Mom, I have been keeping up my studies!) The third season is what is on FX right now. It's soo fascinating!! I am going to try and watch the first season in the next week or so! Trust me, watch about 2 episodes and you will be hooked!

2. Boyfriends! No, not the boyfriend you're thinking of! I'm talking Boyfriend Blazer's and Boyfriend Cardigan's!
I find both of these looks perfect for my body! The longer the length, the longer I appear. I find these just as comfortable as  a real Boyfriend at the moment! ha!

3. Ray Ban's
I am in love with the Wayfarer and the Jackie OH's
I want. I want. I NEED!!!

I guess that is all for the moment! I am looking forward to seeing my former roommate and my BFF Emily this weekend! She is coming up for the game on Saturday. I also have someone else coming up for the weekend that I am also excited about seeing!

This weekend will also hold a monumental occasion in my life. Since I was 13 years old I have been attending Ole Miss football games. Everyone knows all Ole Miss sorority girls dress up for games. At 15 years old I knew I was destined for the Ole Miss Sorority Life, therefore I started dressing up for every game! I would wear skirts, dresses, dress pants. When I became an Ole Miss Sorority girl, I would deck out in heels and pearls every Saturday........When I transferred to Alabama I continued this tradition. I have NEVER worn jeans to a game before! This weekend I will wear jeans to the game.....with an Alabama jersey. Ya'll, Hell just froze over!
This look of girls wearing jerseys with jeans tucked into their boots has become a fad here lately on game day. Some friends of mine and I decided we would join that fad. I am actually worried about doing this, it's kinda giving me anxiety about NOT worrying what I will wear. Does that make sense? I mean my wallet can't take me buying a new dress for every game. Some of those dresses I will never wear again! So I'm taking the drama out of it. Wow, I can't believe myself!

Please Cheer on the Tide this Weekend and Ole Miss! both teams need all the help we can get! Roll Tide and Hotty Toddy! Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment