Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Update

Hello my lovely bloggers!

I really don't have anything new at this time in my life. So I will update you on what has been going on. This past weekend Alabama played Mississippi State at home.Friday night, I helped throw a surprise party for a good guy friend of mine. Then I met up with a guy that came into town for the game. Friday night was really fun.

Then........Saturday happened! My BFF Emily and her husband came to town to see me. We had a blast, it was definitely an upside to the most dramatic game day this season. I was soooo excited to hang out with her! Now on to the dramatic part. I really only have AT&T, Alcohol and a lost phone to thank for the most of the drama......actually I can place all the drama on those three things. I was suppose to meet up with a person but  "person" got a little too hammered and lost their phone. The phones were a wreck on Saturday. It took me forever to just get a connection. When it was all said done, I ended up having a pretty good time with great people.

Sunday rolled around and I still had not heard from "person". Late that afternoon  I get a facebook message from "person" explaining they lost their phone and apologized......I just didn't know what to think and how to answer because I was extremely P.O.'ed.

Monday morning rolled around and I got another message apologizing, mind you I am still upset.

Tuesday morning rolls around and I felt I had to just explain why I was so upset. By Tuesday night and after a talk on the phone the issue is now resolved...well somewhat.

I'm still hesitant about "person". I know we all mess up, we all mistakes, we take things for granted at times and sometimes don't appreciate what is right in front of us. I just didn't think "person" would do most of these things in the span of a day. So the looks of everything we're just going to take it slowly and see how things work out.

On a different note I cannot kick this sinus thing I have had going on for almost two weeks! I have another doctor's appointment Friday for my ankle. I have not worn heels since I sprained it and it has been a CHALLENGE!! Most of my clothes revolve around heels so it's been somewhat difficult.

I am also looking forward to putting up my Christmas tree! The weather outside is frightful. It's not looking like a winter wonderland anytime soon here in the south. At the rate things are going I may can lay out during Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment