Monday, May 24, 2010

Easy button? try a pause button!

I had an amazing time this past weekend! My best friend had a sweet baby girl and she is precious! The mother and daughter are doing amazing, I cannot wait to spoil her and be an "almost aunt."

This weekend I also played tennis, laid out and attended an engagement party on Saturday night, that was so much fun! On Saturday morning I ran outside, then went to an amazing Country Club and played some tennis. We didn't last too long in tennis because my friend doesn't play all that much and it was extremely humid. We decided to lay out by the pool at the club while her boyfriend and my date for the engagement party played 18 holes of golf with "the groom-to-be" and 12 of their Boys!  I had never had met my date prior to this but my friends boyfriend is good friends with him. I also liked the fact that my date was incredibly sweet and such a great guy, he tended to my every want and need! (My date's brother is the soon-to-be-groom.) We then attended the engagement party and had the best time!I think everyone has moments in their life when everything is going so well and you look around and you think "Wow, life is good right now and i am so blessed!" I had one of these moments in a sexy, elegant black cocktail dress while sipping a glass of chardonnay and chatting with amazing people! I just kept thinking, Can I hit pause?


I am also excited to be re-united with my friends this weekend for an Ultimate weekend! Everyone should know by now, Sex and the City II hit theater's this week and it's also Memorial day weekend! I am so thankful for the friends I have! Right now, I really need things to keep me busy here lately, luckily i never have a problem with that!  I have someone right now I can't exactly hang out with under certain circumstances so that has been kinda weird.  i will leave this as my quote for the day!
A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and hard to forget." Unknown


I also meet my little sisters from the Big Brother/Big Sister program on Thursday!! I wanted to explain why I am getting two little girls, they are fraternal twins! I am so excited about meeting them, I already have the first activity planned so i can learn about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment