Monday, May 17, 2010

Hey Ya'll!!

There is so much on my mind! We all know summer is my favorite season and just like always I'm a busy bee!
Here is what I have been working on for the past few weeks,


This is a picture of my balcony. I have had the wrought iron table for about a year now but I didn't have chairs! I looked for a couple of weeks when I first got the table but quickly gave up after much disappointment. I believe around the first of April I decided that I was in much need of chairs and began my mission again.  I finally found these two wrought iron chairs for an amazing price at Sam's Club.  I want to save up and actually purchase two more so I can have a complete set.  My balcony is not large at all but these chairs are great because you can stack them!  I also want to purchase a couple of string lights to hang from the roof of the balcony. 

I absolutely love hosting and attending dinners and parties in the summer because the best decor for the party is nature! I just love BBq's, pool parties, and dinner parties! something about friends sitting on a big front porch or conversing on the back patio has always been a favorite of mine!!

I also just purchased a new swimsuit! I am so excited and I got it from T.J. maxx, Surprise Surprise!

It's La Blanca, which is one of my favorite swim suit lines.  I love their lines of swim wear, I am not the type that bares it all when it comes to swim suits, maybe if my figure leaned towards Victoria's Secret model then I might! I have been a tennis player and athlete for a very long time, because of swimming and tennis I have very broad shoulders and because of tennis and running I have a toned legs and a little bit of bottom! my body type is extremely hard to shop for, especially swimsuits but I love this one!

I went to the Alabama/Ole Miss baseball game last weekend and even though Ole Miss lost, I didn't have a bad time! It was a hot afternoon though, and I wore a blue tank top and white shorts to support my team. I got dressed and knew that white shorts would be a mistake because I am the messiest person when it comes to eating and getting make up all over their clothes! Surprisingly I did not get anything on my white shorts except for sweat! yep, us girls know that when you wear anything white on bottom usually requires wearing a thong, which was not a particularity good idea considering it was a sauna outside and we were sitting on metal bleachers! let's just say I was grateful for carrying my cross the body purse on Saturday to hide my bottom until the shorts dried......talk about embarrassing!! I now am looking online for athletic underwear that I can wear with shorts so you don't have lines from normal underwear!!


I also am sad that my shows are over!! I hate season finale's, it's just not fair for me to sit in anticipation for 4 or 5 months. Desperate Housewives ended with a surprise, I can't believe they are bringing back Paul Young from season 3 I think!  The season finale' was not all that suspenseful but the hanging and open storyline really left a lot for the writers in the future!
Let's break down the people that left this season and some that might be joining!


* Angie and Nick are fleeing from the FBI. Danny their son also is leaving to be with Gabby and Carlos's neice Anna in New York.
*Angie's former terrorist boyfriend Patrick Logan, is killed off by Angie in an exploding scene. Also Danny still doesn't know Nick is not his father! 
*About 2 or 3 episode's ago Katherine left with her former stripping girlfriend (also known as Rita for you Dexter fans)
* Susan, Mike, and M.J. leave Wisteria Lane  for another street and left their house open for renting!
*Sam left Bree's life after a little black mail, another male also left Bree, Orson is also gone. Bree just can't keep a man!
*Eddie the serial strangler is also gone.....I mean he could go to jail?
* Susan's ex-husband/ Bree's lover, Karl died in a freak accident that involved a plane crashing earlier in the season.
 The Arrivals!!
* Lynette gives an unrealistic birth to a daughter
*Paul Young is BACK!!!

Now let's look at the recent people that the writers can bring back!!!woohooo!!


*I would LOVE to see Tom's daughter, the one he had by that crazy woman.  Apparently Tom had a daughter nobody knew about and she was one disgruntled/insane little girl!
*I also want to see Mike's biological son Zack return.  Paul Young and Mary Alice did raise Zack as their own! Zack left the show when he inherited millions from a grandfather!
*A very small part that I think could cause some rift would be Edie's son that was in a boarding school all his life.  They only showed him when Edie died and we also don't know who his father is......It's never been mentioned on the show.
*there is also, John Rowland (Gabby's gardner)  Adam Mayfair (Bree's husband that she divorced) 

On the topic of tv shows......I absolutely cannot wait for Entourage, True Blood, and Mad Men!





No comments:

Post a Comment