Sunday, July 25, 2010

Boho Chic meets indian meets my place!

If you have read my blog or know me, you know I'm an eclectic person. I'm not a put-together individual, I'm sporadic, I'm clumsy, I can come off as intelligent or come off flighty. I want my apartment to represent me. I have FINALLY decided a them for my WHOLE apartment........besides my bathroom (I really like it and I have sank waaaaaaaaay to much money into it to change it right now). It's all going to be boho chic, shabby chic.......think World Market! That whole culture really fits my personality and also taste. I'm a vinyl collecting, sundress wearing, flip flop walking, KUVU carrying, pearl and diamond donning, sassy strutting, stone rolling kinda chick.  I seriously can drink beer, eat pizza with the boys and be wearing heels and  pearls and pull it all off.......How am I not scooped up yet? hehehehe!!!
I met my Mom is Birmingham this afternoon and we did some shopping....what's new? But I really do like the stuff that I picked out (mom of course footed the bill, one day, when I'm rich, I'm buying that woman whatever she wants) so here is MY version of boho chic, I'm not having a color scheme, I'm not doing any of that......If I like it, then I'm getting it.......this whole matchy-matchy thing has got to stop because I'm getting stuff that I don't really like, but because It matches then I get it.........NO MORE!!!

This is new wall decor for my bedroom to go along with my Spring/Summer stuff!


and yes, I know I need to find another van gogh print A.S.A.P. to put on the other side!


Here is the stuff that I got today with my Mommy!! This is something I can have out and use when serving finger foods!

This is a basket I can use to put our apples and other fruit in for the counter!



This is a 1/2 apron and a plate I'm going to hang on the wall in the kitchen


This is a pot holder, mitten, kitchen towels and wooden utensils!

This is my favorite, salt and pepper shakers and an air tight jar!


This is my kitchen mat and an awesome table runner for the dining room!



This is just a decoration for my bedroom, very Indian themed!




I had a good weekend, I'm just so tired so I'm turning in for the night, hope everyone had a blast and I will post more about my weekend tomorrow and post pictures from my friends charity event!!

No comments:

Post a Comment