Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Moving on up!

Boy do I have news!!!! I might be moving........to another apartment!! lol! my landlord made me an offer I can't refuse.
The problem would be again Bro will not let me have the master bedroom, that has the master BATHROOM, that I DESPERATELY need. Another problem is finding boys to help, BRO is not especially keen on moving, even though it would be to a 3 bedroom.
We would have to find some boys to help move us, since he couldn't move a washer nor couch by himself. Since most of the guys I know are not living here at the moment and it seems all I do is piss off the male population of Tuscaloosa, I'm not sure who to ask. If you are a boy and reading this, would you like to help out a damsel in distress?

I can't wait to move! We would have a whole extra bedroom, which would come in handy during football season, of course I would have to find a bed to put in the room. You do know what this means though? I get two closets! Hallelujah, Amen!

Anyway here are just a couple a pictures from Father Walter's. My friend "Sum" started a charity where these kids who are very special paint different things, then we scan them on to cards for Christmas, Easter, 4th of July.....pretty much all occasions and the when sell them to local businesses and all proceeds go to Father's Walter's children. How awesome is this? I'm so proud to say that I helped be a small part of this, and it was amazing to see how these kids just want to be loved.
This was the boy I worked with for the most part and he loved 'High Five's."   Hope everyone is enjoying the work week, and hoping it's also speedy! love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment