Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time to move on, Time to get goin.....Tom Petty

I will start with Time. In the right circumstances TIME is a wonderful thing. Time to shop before the store closes, time before you take that next step in your relationship, time to cool down and take a breather after a stressful day. However, in some circumstances time can just be stressful. It seems here in the south at 26, if you are not engaged or married, you have messed up your life and not used time correctly to find someone to marry you. In other places of the country (the more educated) it seems at 26, it is rare to be settled down.

I know for a fact I am still evolving, I'm still changing and am still being influenced everyday, when you get into a serious relationship or get married, you are marrying them for who they are "at that exact moment in life" If the other person is also changing and evolving then how do you know the two of you are not going to change into something completely different than what you married? helllllooooo divorce!!

I also know for a fact, I'm nowhere near settling down and nowhere near touching the break in this chaotic, hilarious, beautiful life. I know for a fact what I want in a man when I am ready to slow down.......or at least I know what I want at this particular time in my life!haha!
to sum me up: I enjoy blaring out some rolling stones and dance like tomorrow was my last day on earth, I love sushi, I have a thing about boys using my mouthwash that I find gross, I love being on time but 99% of the time I'm not, I love kids but not sure If I ever want any of my own (this world is scary now days!) I daydream a lot!, I cannot do double digit adding or subtracting in my head (dyslexia of numbers), I cannot sleep naked, I cannot sing but insist on singing all the time!, I can't snap my fingers with my left hand, I love romantic comedies that end with the leading characters NOT falling in love with each other, I love a guy with game, I want to pet a giraffe, One of my "bucket list" things is to attend Wimbledon and eat strawberries and cream, I fell head over heels for Jon Bon Jovi when I was in elementary school, I am automatically attracted to athletes and musicians, Whales scare me to death
I know that I am a force, I am stubborn, I'm a spoiled little girl, I am not perfect, I like to be taken care of but I also enjoy doing things myself, I am quirky, I am silly, I am quick witted, I have a foul mouth, I enjoy helping others in need, I am simply me, I am not your ex-girl friend and I'm not your mother, and you know what, I think I'm pretty amazing!

 anyway in other news, I have realized I have never posted pics of my bathroom! A year or so ago my bathroom was a burnt red and  khaki. Now my bathroom looks like this!


 
Cute, Right? I mean I would love to have dark marble counter tops, and stone floors, but my apartment doesn't offer changes like that!lol!

I also have a few clothes to share, but what's new? I mean now that I am exactly where I want to be in the life I have and am comfortable doing it, it's time to go out and celebrate! I have to look good, plus, changing my habits now, only make it worse!
I tried being one of those girls who didn't care as much about clothes......needless to say, it didn't work out! I will always be the girly girl with a shopping habit, but quite frankly there are far worst things in this life to be!

here is my new straighter, good-bye CHI.........FOREVER!!!!


 here are the clothes!! and yes, my mother bought them, and no she will not adopt any of you, I am too much for her to handle at this time!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and be safe! love all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment