Monday, July 19, 2010

Turn, Turn , Turn

The Byrds had it right! There is a purpose for every season to turn. There is a time for every act. There is a time for me to turn around this blog!
I believe that I was trying to make this blog into what others wanted to see my blog be. It seems that 80% of these bloggers are married, have kids to talk about, they cook homemade treats, they sew pot holders, I simply do NOT have these things to talk about. Therefor,  it's time to get back to the real me! The me who enjoys having a twisted sense of humor, the me who is half-way intelligent, the me is flighty at times and the ME who is simply........ME to a T!

I am a very unique soul. My uniqueness began the day I was born, hence my name. My mom named me Tasha because I have a very unique look, therefor needed a name to match my DNA. I got older and realized my personality is very different than most of my friends. I don't have a purpose for this blog other than hoping you read one entry that teaches you just one thing you didn't know. Maybe this blog will introduce you to a new music artist, a new you tube video, a new aspect on life.I will not hold back my feelings and will not hold back on my failures and triumphs in my little journey called life.  I just know you will start reading about the real me, so enjoy!

Enjoy the new changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment