Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Am I wired wrong?

Okay, so here I am spilling all my secrets......to the world, okay let me rephrase that to you 3 or 4 people that read my blog. I am still spilling my guts, it's been one of those kind of days.

I am not a team player. My favorite sport to play is tennis, and I hate playing doubles. I love to run, by myself. I am not a "we" kind of person. When I was a little girl while all my friends would play "Wedding"  and placing a white sheet around them as their wedding dress, I would be running around with the white sheet over my head and running into walls. I mentally cannot wrap my brain around even thinking of being in a long term relationship again. Maybe because getting into the long term relationship would mean I would have to go through dating again. We all know about those first dates.......the awkward silence during dinner, always having to wear make up, the conversations through text messages because boys don't know how to communicate other wise, the extremely weird/scary things they tell you sometimes.

Am I wired wrong? Every single one of my friends are looking for that special someone. I am looking on how to escape my routine life. They are getting married, I am getting home when the bars close. I am going on dates that I know have no chance and my friends are having date nights with other couples. I am not writing this because I am complaining............okay I am complaining but when do you realize you may or may not be cut out for 'the couple life.'

In the game of tennis Love does mean nothing, how weird tennis would be the sport I take up.

No comments:

Post a Comment