Monday, September 6, 2010

Taking the good with the bad

Okay, I cannot BELIEVE Ole Miss lost the game Saturday, it was heartbreaking to hear!!! With that said, I had one of the BEST football game weekends EVER!!!

The energy was so good here in Tuscaloosa, and the weather was amazing! I had the dress I was planning to wear this weekend altered a few weeks ago and since I am never sure what my weight is from week to week ( yes, I fluctuate a good dress size at times) I dieted all last week. I picked up my dress Friday afternoon and it was too big. Thankfully, I am a girl with a plan and bought a back up one.

After the dress situation was dealt with, the rest of the weekend was smoothe sailing!
A guy came in that I knew from undergrad and stayed with me Friday night, we went out with one of his friends and the guy's girlfriend. We had such fun! The next morning I made sausage balls for breakfast and served them with mimosa's. After getting ready we all headed to a sports bar close to the stadium and then ended up tailgating until the game! During this whole time, nothing dramatic happened that the boys could not solve. On Saturday night, I thought for a moment there might have been drama but after a slight intervention by a better dude, all was taken care of. It's funny how things work out! In fact, I have a secret!! I can't tell ya'll just yet! I'm still trying to process everything and see how everything works out in the next few days.

On a different note, musician guy and I didn't work out! we didn't click. It's fine, some people work out so much better as friends, that's us!

here is a pic of us tailgating!!
 
and here is a pic of us Friday night!!

again, what a fun weekend and Alabama walked away with a win!
Oh while I was extremely bored in class on Friday and so excited about the weekend I wrote this in about 30 min!

Twas the night before game day and all through t-town
there were dreams of good times and many touch downs.

Girls had game day dresses laid out with care
and the smell of chanel and bourbon drifted through the air.

The bars were packed all the way from Gallettes to The Booth
And cars were being towed from behind “The Houndstooth.”

In just a few short hours kick off will begin
And the Crimson Tide will walk away with a WIN!

ROLL TIDE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment