Monday, September 20, 2010

The Times They Are a-Changing

Are there words that can really capture this man's skill level and aptitude? Mr. Bob Dylan has always played in a league of his own. An activist, writer, singer, and icon are just lowly words to describe him. He really moved a nation forward in it's time of chaos and anarchy. The man behind the ray bans helped change the way music is played.

Bob Dylan was born Robert Zimmerman and was born with natural talent. I would love to just talk to this man one day, Like most of his talented musician friends, he appears to be scattered with his thoughts, it's only by singing his songs that his thoughts are made clear.



Blowin in the Wind, Hurricane, Like a Rolling Stone are just a few of his highly acclaimed singles that I also enjoy. Bob Dylan also has a son named Jakob Dylan who is also an artist that was in a group called The Wallflowers.

Every time I hear Bob Dylan I instantly think of RESPECT, I mean the man is just a genius, way before his time!


I leave you with this, Mom if you're reading this I want this DVD for Christmas, PLEASE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment