Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!!

Yes, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year is just around the Corner! No, I'm not talking about Christmas. I'm talking about FOOTBALL!!!!! Yes, here in the south football season makes everything wonderful!



and of course I could not leave out Ole Miss. Since I could not find a good hype video, I decided to really represent the heart of Ole Miss with a few of my favorite video's





    I will officially start getting my apartment together starting this afternoon for my company. This may be my only post of the week! I have to dust, vacuum, clean dishes, mop the kitchen, clean my bathroom, wash sheets and the list goes on! I also have so many errands to run! I need to stop and get some shakers, some beverages, and a trip to the grocery store! I am also looking for a purse to go with my dress on Saturday, the stadium has new rules about the size of your purse. I hate that I can't carry a big purse, I mean I will have to pack stuff like makeup, a hand held fan, a flask and other items!! I always have way too much on my plate!!! I also have my final fitting on Friday afternoon for the game day dresses I dropped off a few weeks ago! I'm going to die if I have gained weight or something!!

anyway, wish W's for Alabama and Ole Miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment