Friday, September 17, 2010

Grow up!

Okay, I wasn't even going to post anything today and then the more I thought about something, the more I have to get it off my chest!

I am a little irritated that I go out of my way to be nice to someone just to have them be rude! I was driving today and let someone cut in front of me to let them into my lane......then they would not hurry up!!! they were driving like Miss Daisy and the people behind me were honking their horns at me/people who cannot take a right turn into traffic. The people I then allowed to let into my lane rolled down their window and screamed at me! RUDE!!!! Like I just let you cut into my lane, you psychotic people!!!

I then had a conversation with someone I no longer talk too and so I went out of my way to talk to them, you know friendly Bullsh*t chit chat, the end of the conversation was too extremely rude! I mean what is with people these past 2 days!

Maybe I put on an act of caring about people way too much. I for the most part really don't care what other people are doing in life......hence I have no idea why i blog other than it's a way of me releasing what I can't say out loud but if you are not involved in my life then I just plain don't care. Last weekend I was out and about and ran into a girl that has a boyfriend that use to be friends with mine and I told the girl how great she looked and I loved her dress......all I got was a strange look and a not so endearing "thank you" again............what is wrong with people? I mean I really didn't like the girls dress at all, it was not so cute but I still gave her a compliment, it was the nice thing to do!

Then again I have people that come up to me and are so extremely nice that probably shouldn't be to me. I just don't get it? Even if I hate the other person, if we make eye contact I always say "Hello, how are you?" I secretly don't care but it's a nice gesture. I would hate for someone to go back and say "Ugh, I hate Tasha and she was soooo rude, she didn't even acknowledge me."  I mean there is a thing called "Killing with Kindness" and let's just say I murder!!hahahaha!

anyway, have a great weekend you pretty people!! and I really mean it!!hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment