Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall into something GREAT!

Fall is just around the corner and unfortunately Tuscaloosa has not gotten the memo just yet! I keep getting all of these magazines and fliers in the mail with Fall clothes on the cover. I need Fall to start now!! I love Summer, it's my favorite but It's really hard to keep my clothes in season when the highs everyday are in the 90's. It's a fashion dilemma!

However maybe in the next 3 or 4 weeks I can start transitioning my closet.......just a little! here are some looks I'm digging and I can't wait to wear!

  I just love Fall!

I love big purses, scarves, boyfriend cardigans, tall boots, boyfriend blazers! the fashion is so flirty and comfy.  I love the scents of Fall! Pumpkin and cinnamon are a definite favorite and add some hazelnut or coffee and it's even more amazing. I love the smell of burning leaves on a cool Friday night and those perfect Saturdays that involve my favorite football teams battling it out on the field. I love Sunday nights with the girls watching Desperate Housewives and Monday night's going to a boys house to watch Monday Night Football.



Have I mentioned that i also just love Halloween? I am obsessed! I always come up with something creative and this year for the first time, I'm out of ideas!! How can this be? Last year I was Plaxico Buress ( Giant's player that shot himself in the leg) which was a big hit with the boys I must say!!hahahahaha!!! If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it!!

On a different subject, just when you think something is going your way and going right BOOM, Life hits. Why can't life just be easy for once? why can't things work out the way I want? I know that you have to work for what you get in life and nothing just falls in your lap but just this once can't it happen?  I will just put it this way, relationships are not in my favor.......they haven't been for about 3 years now. Just when I got excited about playing again and thought I was dealt a hand I could play on, I looked at the cards and realized the other player is holding all the powerful cards. I let on too soon my hand, needless to say I don't have a good poker face! Let's just say me and my opponent couldn't work out when we play on different tables far away from each other.
Anyway, hope everyone is doing great and can't wait to see the Rolling Stones movie/concert on Thursday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment