Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oh, How I'm loving some Life!!

Hello ALL my pretty followers!! It's Sunday night and my last guest just departed from T-Town after another epic weekend! Can I just tell you how much I love my girls and game day weekends? I was super excited for all the girls to be here but I was a little nervous as well. Let me explain, when you place four or five girls in an uncontrollable environment, for example Tuscaloosa on game day, you for the most part get two or three crying girls, one or two lost girls, one Negative Nancy, and hours of insanity. This game day aside from the city of Tuscaloosa busting at the seams with fans, it was extremely fun! This year we had no parking issues thanks to my atty's new house location and the fact the games for the past two weekends have been night games.....my girls and I are NOT morning people!! And my little group of girls have transitioned through the years and I have found myself closest to the girls that are not so desperate of attention.

Here we are on my balcony before the game!

oh yes, yet again I had to wear a dress I wasn't planning on wearing! Ya'll it was soooo hot on Saturday! It was sticky, steamy, humid, and unbearable! We were tailgating on The Quad before the game and with thousands of people under tents and no breeze you could barely breathe. About an hour before the game a rain storm passed through and it was AWFUL!! thankfully a few of the girls and I were walking to visit a boy at another tent and we were walking by a worship center on campus and ducked in while the rain storm passed! Did I mention I cut my open my foot as well? yes, after the game I must have stepped on a broken bottle........warning if you have a weak stomach!

And it looks so much worse than it actually was, I am so happy I had anti-bacterial wipes with me. I am however wishing I had chosen not to keep walking on it and dancing on stage at our favorite game day spot. Can I just tell you that I looked horrible after the game, between sweating from every pore of my body, walking the entire day, having only four hours of sleep the night before ( I went late night swimming Friday night at a boys house who was in town for the weekend and his parents have a house here that has a pool!! :) ) and drinking a lot of drinks can make me look horrible!!! Like I seriously understand why people go home after the game, something I might need to look into!hahaha.......anyway, Friday night can I tell you how cute I looked! I wish we had taken pictures!

Here are some pictures of some recent purchases!!



I also would love to share with my absolute favorite commercial right now! too stinkin cute!!!





I hope everyone had a great weekend and so i told a few of my friends that secret that I was keeping. Yes, the cat is out of the bag! I am not quite ready to let the world know but let's just say my friends couldn't be more happy for me! Everyone that has known me for a while screamed out "IT'S ABOUT TIME"  Trust me, in my own time I will tell you! I'm waiting for some things to develop or certainty before I announce it......and before rumors start.......I'm not engaged or pregger's!

No comments:

Post a Comment